Monday, May 10, 2010

So it's been almost 2 months...

I'm sorry blogging world for missing out on you for sooo long.. Sooo much has happened it's quite ridiculous!!

I chopped my hair off! It's the shortest it has ever been!! It eventually grew on me and most days I seem to like it!

Let's start with the warrior Dash!! Such an amazing time to share with one of my besties and my brother!! The whole race was not as hard as we thought it would be, but it was still a great physical challenge to take on! My brother and Osanna kept pace with me the whole time, it was sweet of them. Our motto was to leave no man behind! We started and finished all together!! The funniest thing was probably when a girl in the mud pit caught herself on me... no one noticed that i had hand prints on my butt and lower back until after we rinsed off! It was quite entertaining!

Next.. well I passed the AEPA, which certifies me to teach in the state of AZ! Such and amazing thing to happen for me... I had many doubts in my mind that I was not going to pass that test.. And now after passing it, I sort of want to stay in AZ and teach here.. But I could possibly be ever so slightly be letting a friend down by making this decision.. it's soo crazy but I am pretty sure I am going to stay. But which city I will be in is another question!

Next.. I started my new internship in the preschool! I LOVED it sooo much! Those kids were sooo sweet and amazingly adorable! It was amazing to see how much progress they made in their social skills and name recognition in the 7 weeks that I was there. My mentor was great and the other ladies I got to interact with were wonderful as well! I was very sad to say goodbye last friday!

Now to omve on to the now.. Well i am the proud owner of two rats.. Journey and Flint Lockwood! Love them both!! They are soooo stinkin' cute! Could not have chose any cuter of rats!!! They both have beautiful facemarks that make them unique!!! Osanna got me into them... 3 weeks ago I might have been like "rats?!' no way! But now its i love my rats!!!

And now as I move into the end of this week I find myself thinking about graduation but not worrying.. which is weird cause last week i was an emotional wreck... I think it hit me but then it went away... I'm sure on Friday as they call my name I'll either be smiling or crying.. It's kind of how it is with me! But all I know is that this part of my Journey is over and now it's time to begin this new part... I'm scared out of my mind of the unknown, but am trying to welcome the change that this new part of life will bring.... will i live here or there? will i dye my hair? will i get a new car? will i move away far? I'm not sure what's in the cards for me... but I am sure that I'll always be me! (just made that up!) but it's true, ill be me wherever I go and bring my friends with me, most likely not physically but will ALWAYS keep in contact... because be honest without them.. I would not be me... Especially the two ladies that I know will read this blog first... Meeting Kristen and Osanna totally and compltely changed my life in an absolutely amazing way!!! They have been some of the best gifts I could ever recieve!! Love you guys! This blog is for you!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So proud of you! That was an especially wonderful post! And yes, I did read it right away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks dearie dear!! I just now found this blog entry which is funny because just yesterday I was going to yell at you for not blogging about the Warrior Dash yet! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Myranda is too busy carpe-ing her diem to blog!!!

    ReplyDelete