Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So much in just a few days!

Friday- Friday consisted of my last day in my second grade classroom... :( soo sad! They made some of the most amazing cards I've ever been given! They were all soo special! We had a pizza party, and played some fun learning games. They also had their "Tea at the White House!" This was them dressing up as a famous person in history, the read a book on them and did a report, and then at the presentation they sang patriotic songs and then were interviewed by parents about their famous person! It was so much fun, not gonna lie.. I teared up a bit cause it was like watching my babies grow up!!! I love them, one of the more interesting characters there.. Jesus! It was too cute! And then hearing on of my favorite kids prounounce Hungary ( Hun-gary) We had a funny arguement over it! Friday night consisted of a fun night of roller skating! I had not been roller skating in YEARS! It was crazy, hurt the shins a bit much, but it was enjoyable! Osanna kicked butt at it! She's pretty much pro!!

Saturday- This was probably my busiest day!! Half og my morning was spent in the car driving with Osanna to the Renaissance Festival! The drive sucked with all the traffic, but once we got there it was sooo worth it!!! I always go there to specifically watch, The London Broil< and they were more amazing than ever this year!! Loved so hard I cried at them! But there was also a new group there this time, Barely Balanced! They were absolutely hilarious and amazing and fun to watch! One of my new favorite things to do there now! Then we did lots of walking around, and had to rush back, for me. Because that night was the opening of the Spring races!!! So, I had to race over to meet Sara and David and the kids to head out there! It was such a grrreat night! It got bitterly cold (note to self, next time dressing wayyyy warmer!!) But overall tons of fun! I had little Kylee zipped in my jacket with me, with her sound asleep! The only bummer part was that Hannah'a asthma started acting up, so we had to leave around 1145pm and take little missy to the kid's ER. I stayed at the house with the rest of the kids so Sara and David could be with Hannah, thank goodness, she came home at about 3am and was her perfectly peppy and happy self! I pray one day that her asthma clears up a little. She doesn't deserve to go to the ER for the major breathing treatments as much as she does. Love you Hannah Banana!!

Sunday- Sunday consisted of celebrating Jenny and Damian's birthdays!! They are cousins and just happen to be born on the same day!! Sooo random, I know! But it's still fun to celebrate together! Jenny turned 9 and Damien turned 8!! I had fun watching the kids hit the heck out of our little pinata! It is always nice to spend time with my family, I want to be with themas much as possible because if I really do leave for a year, they are going to be what I miss the most (including my friends that are like my family!)

Monday- MOnday was the beginning of Spring Break, sort of! But the biggest thing I did was sign up for the class I needed to be certified to teach English Abroad!! Aaahhh!! It was soo crazy!! I had a rush of emotions come through me, because this really is the first step to me actually leaving everything I know for a year. It's scary and exciting all at the same time!! I'm excited... but I almost wish I could take all my fam and friends with me! lol! But thankfully I have my friend Shanon going through this whole process with me, and she will be right by my side! I love her and am very thankful for her great friendship!!!

Anyways... that's it soo far!! Oh and not too mention that The Warrior Dash is right around the corner AAhhh!! And my teacher certification test too!! aaahhhh!! I really need to study for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment